How to create the perfect Mother's Day Gift Basket that Mum will love
With Mothering Sunday just around the corner (14th March) it's time to start thinking about what to get Mum this year.
Following a rough year for most of us in 2020, this is a really good time to go all out and give Mum the pampering she deserves and treat her to a really unique gift.
Instead of buying a pre-packaged gift for Mum this year from one of the big retailers, why not look into putting together a gift hamper or gift basket using items from small businesses. In this way you will be supporting a small, often local business who will be so much more grateful for your order than one of the big conglomerates.
If that sounds like a great idea but you're not sure where to start, then let me help you. Today I'm going to give you a roundup of 10 fantastic gifts perfect to add to a hamper for Mum which you can buy from some fabulous small businesses and I will give you all the links you need to buy below. Please visit websites for individual prices and stock.
1. Lemon & Lime Bliss Soap Whip by Soap Fifty Six
2. Silk Scrunchie in Pink by Tash's Accessories
3. Multi Rose Drop Dangle Earrings - Sun & Sky Designs
4. Reusable Make Up Remover Pads by Lotus Lane - perfect if Mum's trying to be eco-friendly
5. Jade Stone Bracelet - For the love of Nic Nac
6. Under the Sea Bath Bomb - Betsy Boo Co UK
7. Teapot Clay Wall Hanging - Ruby Moon Designs UK
8. Floral Cosmetic Make Up Bag - RoshniKanabarDesigns
9. Goddess Smelt - Smelts Wax, they also do fab wax burners if Mum doesn't have one.
10. Personalised Journal Gift Set - JolliepopCreations (that's me!) All items are also available individually in my shop!
No Mother's Day Hamper would be complete without a Mother's Day Card so why not add this one from my own collection:
Hopefully this article has given you a few ideas on what to get Mum this year. If you are looking for hamper packaging, you can usually pick up hamper kits cheap from places like the Range, home bargains, B&M and occasionally the supermarkets. Alternatively why not repurpose an old box by wrapping it in fabric, wrapping paper, old book/newspaper/music pages or coloured paper. Then fill it up with shredded or scrunched up tissue paper and then arrange your items beautifully and don't forget to add a bow!
Sharing is Caring